Share Widget

Saturday, April 28, 2012

On a quest for Ilm

Developer's Diary
Ilm - Knowledge
Ever so excited for the release of my app but one learns the hard way, that without any advertising there is no possibility of the app succeeding. To be able to build a user base without a proper publisher is a developer's biggest fright, at least for myself.
Ilm is a simple English to Urdu Dictionary. A problem I've faced often in my life being raised in a Urdu speaking family and without proper education in Urdu. I find myself relying on English to convey my thoughts. Language is a skill, we often find ourselves losing skills as time goes on. To help polish this skill I thought about making an app to make my life easier and hopefully it helps a larger community which faces troubles like my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment